Monday, August 18, 2008

Vivanno

You know the good old days, when xanga was a blogger's facebook?

I had since moved on, until someone found my old xanga, so i'm like wtfomfg

Well, little me inspired big me to make a new blog, so this is it
after 3 and a half hours searching for the ideal blogspot, i found blogspot (fitting)

I don't know about you, but after 3 and a half hours, I don't really feel like writing anymore
no i don't
hmm...

wat i will do is tell you a little bit about my fun name
it's wat i'm drinkin, yup
the starbucks vivanno chocolate banana smoothie/shake (don't know which, don't really care)
yummmmmm.

2 comments:

Arpypants said...

yo
see? i am posting a comment like a good friend
but i am tired and have othing to say
tata!

Anonymous said...

You know the good old days, when xanga was a blogger's facebook?


what, I'm not gonna try to untangle that