Friday, August 22, 2008

Of Details and Update

okay, well considering I was sleeping most of the day and my narcotics are starting to wear off, I think I'll let you in on some more my juicy (or should I say bloody?) details.

The nurses and doctors were actually super nice, but maybe a little too friendly. When I was in the operating room, they had to put on all this monitoring stuff like a pulse sock (this thing they stick on your finger) and heart rate stickers

So as they were putting it on the male doc was going down a little too far, if you know what I mean..., I caught him before he saw anything and had one of the female nurses to do, but woah, close one

anyways, in the middle of all that, they gave me the gas mask and I inhaled about 10 puffs until I was out like a rock.
That stuff smelled really funny, btw, and now everything else I eat has the same scent, its wearing off though, so no worries

So after that I woke up in the recovery with my mom and dad sitting down and smiling next to me. The nurse was telling me I was up before then and asked her what the time was like 14 times
I didn't know I was that stoned

Anyways, now, I'm cool, the bleeding has stopped almost completely. The only thing is my mouth is incredibly dry and I still have to pee like every two seconds

I think the IV made me fat :(

Well, since I'm better, I decided to take a peek at my nose and I swear to you, it looks different

It's not like a big micheal jackson change, and it doesn't look like I got cosmetic surgery, but it def looks smaller and straighter.

My doc said nothing was gonna change so I don't know what to think at this point. But I suppose I'm not too surprised, he had to remove a bone in the process so that might have contributed

More updates tomorrow!

-peace

2 comments:

Ashley said...

BANANAS :D

hehe anyway, glad to know your surgery was good. wow, i can't believe you remember everything O.o, that's so weird. I've never undergone surgury so...lol xD

Arpypants said...

i knew it!!
i knew you got a nose job lol