Saturday, September 27, 2008

Of Opportunities and Epic Fails

Hmmm...where to begin?

I got a job! in a bakery! yay!

I only have to work three days a week, and that would be fine if I wasn't working like 8 hour shifts. I'm underaged! Isn't this against child labor laws?

I really like my job though :/

Today at work, I saw this really cute guy at the cash register, I was buying some dinner and he kept asking me questions like, 'where do you work?' "ooh, that must be fun!"
he was really nice, but I'm pretty sure he was just being flirtatious (playa)

I figured he'll probably come around the bakery once or twice and flirt with me and solange a little more. I think he just wants a booty call

Because I had work today, I didn't get to go to homecoming, which I'm not too bummed about, I didn't go the last 3 years, and dances usually aren't that fun unless your gossiping about someone having sex in the bathroom.
Ahh...High School

oo, yesterday, during the prep rally, I was getting ready to go home (i was super tired and I didn't feel like sitting around on the bleachers) and this other guy (i think his name was taylor? anyways, he was in my HAP class) needed my to help jumpstart his car.

Well, unfortunately for me, I couldn't think of a reason to say no, so I helped the poor guy out.

Usually when out of the ordinary stuff like this happens, I start thinking about what point God was making. Did this just happen or was there a reason?

I believe everything happens for a reason, so stuff like this is sort of like a puzzle for me

Speaking of school, my classes this year are freaking hard. AP Bio, AP Lit, AP Euro, HAP, Calc Hns, Journalism Hns, holding down a job, being incharge of Muslim Youth Newsletter and sports/clubs

It's a hard knock life

I'm like failing AP Lit and I just failed my AP Bio test (i think the highest I can get on it at this point is a 72-77 percent :( )

Ahhh! I have so much to do! I hope I don't die first

1 comment:

Vivian Chiu said...

This entry's like a year old... but ill comment anyway :)

lol do you still work at the bakery? sucks you didn't go to homecoming... but more surprises await in college! Speaking of which you're gonna leave hsn soon:(