Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Of Colleges and Deadlines (dun dun dunnn)

Ok, so I figure, I should probably pick out some colleges to apply to now that I'm a senior, sooo

I choose you! Pikach-no
lol

Rutgers, Regular Decision, Febuary 28
Marist, Early Action, December 1st (gasp)
NYU, Regular Decision, January 1st
The College of New Jersey, Regular Decision, Febuary 15

that's all i got so far...

orginally, i thought i should pick 5, but I think i'm a go with 7, it's a nicer number, 7

anyways much has happened, I dont really feel like explaining, so I'll do a little two second flashback

Let's see
after school started, my mom smacked me around like a pinyata for wearing a low-cut shirt, which actually wasn't that low-cut, especially since i don't really have any boobs to speak of, but anyways, i said i'd wear a scarf or something, so then she went on and on about some other bullshit like how i need to be home at 4:00 and studying like asian

oh then she took away my car, gave it back, took it away again, apologized, made me miss my bus, then gave me back my keys again.

All in all, my mom is crazy

Then my bro came home from college again, even though he only left like a week ago, then he demanded the TV as I was watching the VMAs, and my dad was like, "give him the TV you obnoxious child"
so i had my little tantrum, discovering that I have officially inherited my mom's crazy genes, and left the room

Then my bro apoligized, like he should've, then proceeded to tell me his life story, which was sad, pathetic, and surprisingly....actually no, it was just sad

what did he say my friends? a lot of things i didn't really want to hear

by and by, I got a job, i'm sucking at calculus, i gained another .5 lb
I should prob start fasting tomorrow :\

-peace

No comments: